Lebanon Plaza, Rt 72 & Summit Street
Join Kohl’s, TJMaxx, Michael’s, PetsMart, Ruby Tuesday, Famous Footwear, NY Fitness Club, Golden Corral, Sherwin Williams, MedExpress, Wells Fargo & Santander.
Up to 42,000 s.f. available.
Space 11 F: 34,000 s.f. available for Office or Medical Use
Busy Rt. 1 & 9 corridor. AADT – 64K
Join Burlington, TJMaxx, Blink Fitness, Sprint, Moe’s Southwest, Buffalo Wild Wings and Flaming Grill & Buffet.
Available: 2,878 s.f. PAD site
Neighboring Tenants: Ashley Furniture, Aldi and Sleepy’s. Aviation Plaza SC (ShopRite, Target, Home Depot, Marshalls, Staples & Starbucks)
- ANCHOR SPACE: 15,000 S.F. – 20,000 S.F.
- PAD SPACE: 2,400 S.F. with double drive-thru (40′ x 60′)
- FUTURE DEVELOPMENT: Stores from 1,500 s.f. – 11,000 s.f. (157′ x 70′)
At the intersection of Route 17 & 42.
Join ShopRite, Home Depot, Auto Zone, GameStop, & Subway.
Marshall’s (Coming Spring 2020)
Available: Up to 30,200 s.f.
Outstanding visibility and access from interchange I-295 & Route 38.
TOP GOLF – NOW OPEN!
Join Wegman’s, Bed Bath & Beyond, PetSmart, Target, Costco, TJMaxx, Golf Galaxy, DSW & JoAnn to name a few.
Available: Immediately – 10,000 s.f.
Additional 6,000 s.f. can be made available
- 3,000 s.f. of newly built retail space with 20 parking spaces along with 7,000 s.f. of warehouse/distribution. 14 ft ceilings throughout
- 2 minutes off I-91 / I-95 connector
Located in Opportunity Zone with potential tax benefits. Click for link to Opportunity Zone map.
SALE PRICE: Entire building potentially for SALE – 45,756 s.f. Built 1990
- 311 East Street – 2 floors
- 4,500 s.f. each floor plus additional 2,000 s.f. garage available
- Total: 11,000 s.f.
Traffic Counts: Chapel Street – 127,100
Public Transportation: 2 minutes from New Haven Street Station Commuter Rail (New Haven & Shore East Line)
Located in Opportunity Zone with potential tax benefits. Click for Opportunity Zone map.
- 18,600 s.f. with 8,050 s.f. storage basement
- 6,300 s.f. (70′ x 90′)
Potentially Available: 1,350 s.f. (15′ x 90′)
Join Stop & Shop Supermarket, Payless, Old Navy, Panera, Dress Barn, Flushing Savings Bank & Five Below.
Former Bob’s Discount Furniture
- 6,000 s.f. one-story building with 16 ft ceilings and 3 overhead drive-in /out doors
- 35,000 s.f. one-story building with 24 ft ceilings and one drive-in/ out door. It can be subdivided.
Two buildings on 5.73 acres with highway visibility off I-95, Exit 74.