SALE PRICE: Entire building potentially for SALE – 45,756 s.f. Built 1990
- 311 East Street – 2 floors
- 4,500 s.f. each floor plus additional 2,000 s.f. garage available
- Total: 11,000 s.f.
Traffic Counts: Chapel Street – 127,100
Public Transportation: 2 minutes from New Haven Street Station Commuter Rail (New Haven & Shore East Line)
Located in Opportunity Zone with potential tax benefits. Click for Opportunity Zone map.
- 18,600 s.f. with 8,050 s.f. storage basement
- 6,300 s.f. (70′ x 90′)
Potentially Available: 1,350 s.f. (15′ x 90′)
Join Stop & Shop Supermarket, Payless, Old Navy, Panera, Dress Barn, Flushing Savings Bank & Five Below.
Chelsea – Intersection at 7th Avenue & 16th Street
Available: 1,250 next to Mattress Firm
Join Mattress Firm, William Sonoma, Pottery Barn, Barneys New York, Jensen-Lewis Furniture, Starbucks & Duane Reade.
GREAT CORNER RESTAURANT OPPORTUNITY!
Two restaurant spaces available – 3,500 s.f. each. Spaces can be combined for a total of 7,000 s.f.
- Within walking distance to Columbus Circle & Manhattan’s Theater District.
- Great wrap around frontage & visibility.
- Close to public transportation (N, Q, R, W Line).
Co-tenancy include Haru Sushi, Bar Bacon, Rise Bar, Route 66 Cafe, The Meatball Shop, El Centro, Kashkaval Garden, Le Soleil, Kilo, Valhalla NYC Blue Seafood Bar, Bocca di Bacco & The Ailey Studios.
Available: 25,000 s.f.
- Less than 5 minutes from I-91.
- Located at the end of a street in a well lit 50,000 s.f. industrial building with 14,000 s.f. of continuous space with Drive In / Drive Out door.
- High ceilings; spacious parking; clean with good lighting; many options available.
- Will subdivide depending on use.
Space Available: 1,700 s.f. (Space # 12)
16,846 s.f. (Space # 17) – grade level
18,333 s.f. (Space # 20) – upper-level retail
Spaces # 17 & 20 can be combined for a total of 35,179 s.f. or leased separately. Two level retail with escalator and elevator.
Sierra Trading Post & HomeGoods NOW OPEN!
Expansion Area: 20,000... [Read More]
Available: 5,000 s.f. former Bedding Barn located on busy Rt. 1 corridor
- Also proposed restaurant pad of 2,542 s.f. with drive-thru.
Parking for up to 100 cars.
Neighboring tenants: Pep Boys, Popeye’s, Chuck E. Cheese’s, Dollar Tree, Walgreens, Supercuts, PetSmart, Family Dollar, Best Buy, Starbucks, David’s Bridal, Savers, Kohl’s, Supercuts, Harbor Freight Tools, Burlington, GNC, CVS, Target, ShopRite & Burger King.