Welco Realty, Inc. was established over 30 years ago and has become one of the Premier Retail Real Estate Experts in the Northeast. Welco specializes in retail tenant representation, shopping center, mall, and CBD retail leasing primarily focused in the metropolitan New York, New Jersey, Connecticut & Pennsylvania markets. We are proud to represent and to have represented such notable national and retail chains, including JCPenney, AMC Theatres, Pier 1 Imports, Federated Department Stores, TJX Companies, Toys R Us, Party City, Fairway Markets, Dress Barn, HSBC Bank, Modell’s Sporting Goods, Jo-Ann Fabric & Crafts to name a few.
Our list of esteemed landlord and developer clients includes Hartz Mountain Industries, RREEF, Prestige Properties & Development Company, Gabrellian Associates, TREECO, Vornado Inc., Thor Equities, Urstadt Biddle Properties, Inc., Pagano Real Estate, Inc. & Urban Edge Properties.
Welco Realty’s objective is simple: To provide high quality professional Real Estate Consulting and Brokerage services tailored to our clients’ needs. Welco works closely with its retail clients to help develop their store expansion strategy, which encompasses market analysis, site selection, demographics, competition evaluation, and lease negotiations to successfully complete all transactions.
Welco Realty Inc. has a successful track record; leasing millions of square feet of shopping center and CBD retail space throughout various New York, New Jersey, Connecticut and Pennsylvania markets. We specialize in difficult leasing projects. When representing developers and landlords, Welco will develop a marketing strategy suited to the needs of the project which include tenant mix evaluation, advertising program planning, canvassing, business & lease negotiations, and coordination and input with architects and designers.
If you are a retailer, we can help you plan your retail expansion strategy from top to bottom. If you are a landlord or developer, let our team of leasing professionals help you create the right tenant mix for your shopping center and find a prime tenant for your vacancy.
LANDLORD & SHOPPING CENTER REPRESENTATION
We understand the complexities and challenges every landlord faces when making real estate decisions in today’s environment. The combination of experience, insight and market knowledge is what enables us to execute successful real estate strategies for every client. From beginning to end we have the resources to get the job done right. Serving as more than leasing agents, we are part of your team, working to enhance the value of your projects through the following services:
- Assist with site selection and acquisition of land
- Review and make recommendations for site and lease plans
- Perform property and market assessments
- Analyze pro formas and review tenant financials
- Design and implement leasing strategies and merchandising plans
- Recommend any improvements required to maximize marketability of the property and coordinate improvements
- Create and execute marketing plans
- Install leasing signs and produce marketing materials
- Develop a “hit list” of viable local, regional and national retailers to target as potential tenants
- Aggressively market the property to the retailer “hit list” potential tenants and other brokers in the community through direct mail, ongoing calls, e-mail marketing, meetings and web site marketing
- Continually provide leasing status and marketing progress reports
- Prepare and negotiate lease / sale proposals and transactions
- Conduct lease negotiations and prepare paperwork for legal review
- Provide status reports for third-party lenders and equity partners
RETAIL TENANT REPRESENTATION
- Understand overall growth goals and store placement strategies
- Provide analysis of market potential and demand
- Develop mapping studies specific to customer profiles
- Evaluate customer profiles, provide future trends and growth patterns, and assemble in-depth demographic studies of local markets
- Analyze competition and market penetration
- Conduct market tours during the site selection process
- Provide site selection recommendations
- Recommend long-term & short term store placement strategies
- Provide competitive sales volume assessments
- Produce rent and sales comparisons
- Prepare Letters of Intent
- Work directly with landlords to negotiate transactions from initial proposals to final lease/sales agreements
- Support internal real estate departments by generating real estate committee materials, including trade area demographics, aerials, and competition maps.
STANDARDIZED OPERATING PROCEDURES:
(Institute standardized operating procedures for the prerequisites prospective homebuyers must meet prior to receiving any services. In accordance with Chapter 153 of the Laws of 2022.)
(i) whether prospective clients shall show identification; not required
(ii) whether an exclusive broker agreement is required; and – not required
(iii) whether pre-approval for a mortgage loan is required – not required
Welco Realty, Inc. does NOT engage in the sale or lease of residential property. We are strictly a commercial real estate firm.