Two spaces available: 1,100 s.f. each. Can be combined for a total of 2,200 s.f.
Located at the intersection of Bergenline Avenue & 35th Street.
Neighboring tenants: Payless, TMobile, Rainbow, Dunkin Donuts & Footlocker.
Available: 5,500 s.f. (former Sleepy’s)
Neighboring tenants: 24 Hour Fitness, Retro Fitness & Porcelanosa Tiles, Kitchen and Bathroom.
- Great visibility on busy Rt. 17 North corridor.
- Beautiful building – move in condition.
- Parking for 50 cars.
- Traffic count: 103,000 VPD
FOR SALE – $1.3 Million
Premises: 40,000 s.f. strip center on 3.39 acres
- Parking for over 200 cars
- Close to the local hospital; conveniently located between two courthouses and town municipal offices.
- Additional planned apartment developments in the near future. Once these developments are completed, Vernon will have over 5,000 rental units.
Merritt Parkway & Rt. 5 Intersection
Available: 34,000 s.f.
- Existing Bowling Alley
- Fully equipped
- Parking for over 400 cars
- Next to On Track Karting – indoor/outdoor go-kart raciing
- Good for entertainment, retail, restaurant, medical, etc.
Available: 16,000 s.f. corner location & additional 16,000 s.f. in rear with loading dock and 25,000 s.f. basement space.
Join CT Fresh Food & Produce Market & Club 24 Concept Gyms.
Future home of 900,000 s.f. Amazon Distribution Center is only 1.9 miles away.
US Highway Rt. 22
Across from Blue Star Shopping Center. Join Party City, Panera Bread, Liberty Travel, Pretty Kitty, Wing Stop & Mexico Grill.
- 1,560 s.f.
Cross easements with the Sears Crossroads complex at Rt. 22 & Terrill Road.
Join major retail chains on Rt. 22 including: Target, Walmart, BJ’s, Sears, Modell’s, Pier I, Toys R Us, Michael’s, PetsMart, DSW & Old Navy to name a few.
Former Eastern Mountain Sports Available – 14,999 s.f.
Next to Miracle Ear & Jared, The Galleria of Jewelry.
Across from Crystal Run Mall with tenants such as Sears, JC Penney, Macy’s, Old Navy, Men’s Wearhouse, Bed Bath & Beyond, Forever 21, H & M, Dress Barn and Victoria’s Secret to name a few.
The Heart of the New Downtown “Transit-Oriented Development”
Two spaces available!
- 2,500 s.f.
- 3,500 s.f.
Prime retail space available on the ground floor of 501 luxury residences in busy downtown White Plains! Just steps from the White Plains Metro North Transit Center.
White Plains is in South Central Westchester County, an affluent suburban county just north of New York City. White Plains was ranked 3rd in the “Top 10 Places to Live in New York”.